Wednesday, February 14, 2007

s' no fun in Northern VA...

Yet another snowstorm has hit the DC Metro area. Fortunately, I'm in one of the areas with power (knocks on wooden desk).

After turning on the radio at 4:00 and hearing "Spin-out on 95, Spin-out on 495, very icy conditions", I figured it was a good day to stay home. Bad part is that I have to work Saturday, but better to go into work on Saturday than to go into the morgue feet-first.

I just hope they plow my development soon - the day of the Bumblebee Yuki-taro is not here yet. However, the coming Soundwave MP3 player and Transformers shoes show that that day is not far off. (No, I'm not buying them - I have SOME class. Not much, but some...)

My accomplishments? None - that's the point of a snow day. I just wish I were better at napping. I couldn't go back to sleep after I called in. At least I got to see Stephen Colbert break an Armada Optimus Prime trailer on his show today.

I did get a bit educated - Matt at X-Entertainment finally wrote a new article about obscure dead sodas. I share Matt's interest in 80s stuff and weird food, although I'm such a health nut that I wouldn't eat any of the food he reviews.

(That brown bottle of Crystal Pepsi is a bit disturbing, though).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home