Friday, January 26, 2007

MP-05 Megatron - Painted....

And is he gorgeous...

I wish the head resembled either the Gunrobo "crown" head or the cartoon version (the MP-05 leans toward the cartoon, but doesn't really look like either to me), but that's a minor quibble.

A more major one is the lack of the silencer and stock - he always appeared with them in the cartoon. Plus I never had them, since the only Megatrons I ever had were stripped of accessories. Let me guess - in 2 years they'll sell the "MP-05 SOMERANDOMKEWLENGLISHWORD" that comes with the silencer and stock.

Hopefully the alteration to the thing that US importers have to do to pass customs laws won't completely wreck the toy. Between the SOC Ideon and this guy, my cash isn't looking too good. It ALMOST makes up for this vomit inducement...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home